It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Industrial vintage at its finest, the Bedford, wrapped with a black metal bradded band, is made from Red Pine and hand distressed with a warm Gristmill distressed chalk wash finish. The wash, over time, will fade creating a perfect harmonized highlight. The ample nine inch shelf depth allows plenty of display room. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Shelf length 48 inches shelf depth 9 inches shelf height 5 inches, weight 25 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any décor.
- 48 inch Pine shelf with black bradded metal band distressed Gristmill finish
- Each shelf is hand finished and hand distressed. Finish color and distressing may vary slightly from photo.
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Top Shelf Length:
- 48" Bottom Base Length: 48" Top Shelf Depth: 9" Bottom Base Depth: 9" Overall Height: 5" Weight 25 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included
- Shelf is hollow in the back. The look of a solid piece without the weight
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.