It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Hadley is charm with a capital C. A warm cottage gray finish accented with a soft chalk washed top, this shelf is made to please. Three design choices! The shelf comes to you with three separate design components consisting of the shelf, a pair of corbels and the arch. You will have the option of installing just the shelf, the shelf and the corbels together or the combination of the shelf, corbels and arch. Whether your design taste is clean, classic, traditional… the Hadley has your style covered. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation. Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9.5" Bottom Base Depth: 6" Overall Height with corbels: 12" Height Corbels: 5.625" Width Corbels: 4.75" Width between Corbels: 31" Radius: 43.375” Weight 40 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- 1 shelf - 3 design options. Hang shelf alone or with corbels or with corbels and arch.
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9.5" Bottom Base Depth: 6" Overall Height with corbels: 12" Height Corbels: 5.625" Width Corbels: 4.75" Width between Corbels: 31" Radius: 43.375” Weight 30 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.