It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Classique mantel is truly a classic in all ways. This impressive piece has beautiful moldings and dimension that will frame your fireplace with grace and beauty for years to come. Hand crafted from Asian hardwoods and veneers that are light in color and tight grained. Takes paint and stain beautifully. Mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation as well as a 3 piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2" Interior Width: 50" Interior Height: 42" Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 71 1/4" Shelf Length: 73 1/2" Shelf Depth: 8" Overall Height: 56" Weight 96 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied.
- Full mantel surround Asian hardwoods and veneers unfinished paint and stain grade
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 50 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection 1 ½ inches interior opening width 50 inches interior opening height 42 inches width outside leg to outside leg at base 71.25 inches shelf length 73.5 inches shelf depth 8 inches overall height 56 inches weight 96 pounds
• Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included