It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any décor. The Emory is “one size fits all” problem solver! This shelf is fully adjustable in width and can be used anywhere, not just for the hearth. This piece is created from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF. MDF is a composite wood and is very commonly used for furniture, cabinetry, shelving and decorative moldings. Totally unique and versatile! The shelf ships in 1 piece. Adjustable mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation. Comes with a coat of white paint - ready to hang! Shelf Length adjusts from 48” to 80”, clever metal glides behind the shelf allow for ease of horizontal adjustments. Shelf and Bottom base Depths: 8.” in the middle and 7.5” on the adjustable arms. Overall Height: 8” in the middle and 5.5" on the adjustable arms. Weight 36 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Paint grade only. If you would like to change the color, lightly sand and add your own touch.
- Problem solver, fully adjustable in width
- Length adjusts from 48 inches to 80 inches
- Adjustable hanger board included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to.
- If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included