It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. Proud, but not boastful, the Henry is perfectly balanced and will compliment any décor; the perfect finishing touch for your fireplace. The shelf is created from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF. It is very commonly used for furniture, cabinetry, shelving and decorative moldings. The shelf ships in 1 piece. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation. Comes with a coat of black paint - ready to hang! Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Bottom Base Length: 44.5" Bottom Base Depth: 7.5" Overall Height: 8" Weight 28 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Paint grade only.
- 48 inch length mantel shelf MDF with black semi-gloss paint
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room
- Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Bottom Base Length: 43.75" Bottom Base Depth: 6.875" Overall Height: 8" Weight 28 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
- MDF is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.