It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Marshall is a clean lined transitional mantel with subtle, yet elegant molding details that will command the focal point of your room. This piece is made from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF which is a composite wood very commonly used for furniture, cabinetry, shelving and decorative moldings. Mantel ships in 3 pieces; 2 legs and 1 header. The legs attach easily to the header with nuts and bolts. The appliqués are packaged separately in the carton. Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation as well as a 3 piece mitered scribe molding set to hide any gaps after installation. This mantel has a 1 1/2" projection off of the wall leaving a nice pocket behind the mantel to accommodate your tile, stone, marble etc. Projection: 1 1/2” Interior Width: 48” Interior Height: 42” Width Outside Leg to Outside Leg at Base: 66” Shelf Length: 72" Shelf Depth: 8" Overall Height: 54" Weight 108 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Paint grade only. Arrives painted white and ready to hang or sand and prime and choose your own color.
- Full mantel surround MDF with white paint - out of the box and ready to hang
- Inside dimensions of mantel opening 48 inches wide by 42 inches high
- 1 1/2" projection behind the mantel allows for easy installation over your non-combustible material such as marble or slate. Scribe molding set included to finish the look and hide any gaps.
- Ships in three pieces simple nuts and bolts assembly mitered hanger board set up included for easy installation
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- MDF is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. Before installing, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Projection 1½ inches interior width 48 inches interior height 42 inches width outside leg to outside leg at base 66 inches shelf length 72 inches shelf depth 8 inches overall height 54 inches weight 104 pounds
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail and scribe moldings are not included