It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor. The Savannah’s understated design is warm and welcoming. Graceful moldings wrap this Pine shelf to bring perfect balance to your room. The unfinished pine is lightly distressed and takes paint or stain beautifully. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. This shelf is hollow in the back, giving the appearance of solid wood, without the weight. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Bottom Base Depth: 6.5" Bottom Base Length: 43” Overall Height: 9" Weight 32 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Your inlay is masked so that you may easily paint or stain around it. Simply remove the mask when done. Light sanding and filling is recommended before paint or stain is applied. Also available finished. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any decor.
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room
- Mitered hanger board assembly included for easy installation
- Shelf is hollow in the back. The look of a solid piece without the weight
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Wood is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Pine. Shelf Length: 48" Shelf Depth: 9" Bottom Base Depth: 6.5" Bottom Base Length: 43” Overall Height: 9" Weight 32 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included