It’s the first piece of furniture in any home. There's nothing as warm and welcoming as a crackling fire in an open fireplace. The dancing flames can lift your spirits and melt away the most stressful day in a matter of minutes. But to truly be part of the home, a fireplace must warm our hearts even when there is no fire in the grate. Pearl does not treat the mantel as trim or molding but as a beautiful piece of furniture that is the focal point of the entire room, the emotional core. It represents roots, heritage and tradition. Furniture is arranged around it, precious treasures are displayed on it, and it provides balance and stability to the entire room. The Shepherd shelf is a stunning architectural mix of traditional and contemporary with an ample shelf depth of 11 inches. This piece will be the perfect addition to any room. The shelf is created from medium density fiberboard also known as MDF and arrives painted white and ready to hang. Use over the hearth, in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den or anywhere you need a little something extra for storage or treasures. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Mitered hanger boards are included for ease of hanging. Shelf length 48 inches, shelf depth 11 inches, shelf height 8 inches, weight 28 pounds. Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel. Pearl Mantels features fine furniture quality, stunning details and classic designs that will enhance any décor.
- 48 inch length mantel shelf MDF with white semi-gloss paint
- Not just for the mantel, use in any room• Mitered hanger boards included for ease of hanging
- Look for the pearl inlay that graces the right hand side of the shelf as proof that you have received an authentic Pearl Mantel.
- Shelf length 48”, shelf depth 11”, shelf height 8”, bottom base length 41.75”, bottom base depth 7.75”, weight 28lbs.
- Mounting hardware for hanger rail not included
- MDF is considered a combustible material. Heat clearances must be adhered to. If installing over a fireplace, check your local building codes and the manufacturer's instructions for your specific fireplace insert or stove.
- Use anywhere in your home or office